Hi-Tec Altitude Alpyna I Waterproof Walking Shoes Highly durable and exceptionally comfortable the Hi-Tec Altitude Alpyna I Waterproof Walking Shoes are perfect for exploring the outdoors. Dri-Tec Upper Constructed using a premium leather, the Altitude Alpyna I is super...
Hi-Tec Altitude Alpyna I Waterproof Walking Shoes
Highly durable and exceptionally comfortable the Hi-Tec Altitude Alpyna I Waterproof Walking Shoes are perfect for exploring the outdoors.
Constructed using a premium leather, the Altitude Alpyna I is super durable. The leather works to protect the shoe and foot from rough or loose terrain which could cause potential damage, it is also extremely flexible and allows the boot to wrap the foot with ease. A Dri-Tec membrane prevents water from entering the shoe whilst, at the same time, allowing cool air to flow into the shoe. Therefore, allowing the wearer's feet to remain cool, dry and comfortable at all times. Additionally, I-Shield, an invisible protective layer repels dirt as well as water, which helps to prevent muck and debris getting inside of the boot. I-Shield is also resistant to stains so the boot stays in great condition and looks more appealing for longer. A traditional lacing system can be quickly and easily adjusted to offer the wearer a snug, supportive and personal fastening. The Eyelets are made from a Rust-proof metal which will keep the fastening system in good condition for longer, therefore allowing the wearer to receive a secure fit for a longer period of time. Lastly, the boot is lined with a Micro-Fleece fabric which draws excess sweat and moisture away from the skin and moves it to outer fabric layers where it can be evaporated. This feature is ideal for keeping the inside of the boot and the foot as cool, dry and comfortable as possible, especially on warmer days.
An impact absorbing EVA midsole ensures long-lasting cushioning and comfort. As your foot strikes the ground, the EVA midsole works to absorb shocks preventing the risks of repetitive injury, it also works to provide supreme underfoot cushioning. In addition, an ortholite impressions insole with slow recovery foam provides increased support and long-lasting comfort. The perforated top layer provides ultimate breathability, meaning this fabric draws excess sweat and moisture away from the skin and moves it to outer layers where it can be easily evaporated whilst the Slow Recovery Foam moulds to the shape of the wearer's foot to create a customised fit. Lastly, a Forkshank has been added to the midsole to enhance the natural transition of the foot from heel-to-toe for much-needed support without additional weight and unnecessary bulk.
The outsole has been constructed from Vibram rubber which is extremely durable and practical. This rubber also allows the shoe to grip various terrain in various weather conditions that the wearer will come across as they run and explore. The large outside lugs offer support and stability whereas the aggressive grooves and edges provide traction and control in all directions. Additionally, the outsole also features Pro-Tec Comfort which works to protect the midsole and improve stability as you strike down on tough terrain.
- Premium Leather - Superbly hard wearing, flexible and lightweight fabric.
- Dri-Tec - Fully waterproof and breathable membrane.
- i-Shield - An invisible, protective layer which is waterproof, breathable and stain-resistant.
- Traditional Lacing System - Quick and easily adjustable fastening.
- Rust-Proof Eyelets - Allowing the eyelets and lacing system to stay in great conditions.
- Micro-Fleece Lining - Wicks moisture for a dry and comfortable wear.
- Eva Midsole - Provides ultimate cushioning and is shock absorbing.
- Ortholite And Slow Recovery Foam - Offering long-lasting plush cushioning for unbeatable comfort.
- Fork Shank Insert - Guides the foot safely through the natural heel-to-toe transition.
- Vibram Rubber - Durable, abrasion-resistant and grippy.
- Pro-Tec Comfort - Protects the midsole and improves stability.