If you’re new to the whole camping experience or wanting something to provide you with comfort and warmth through the festival season, the Nautilus will be the perfect bit of kit for you. Due to its simple design, this is brilliant...
If you’re new to the whole camping experience or wanting something to provide you with comfort and warmth through the festival season, the Nautilus will be the perfect bit of kit for you. Due to its simple design, this is brilliant for younger campers, or those with less experience. An appealing feature to any audience may be the fact that Nautilus can be opened up to make a versatile square quilt, perfect for lounging around in your tent.
The Nautilus is an ideal introduction to Snugpak's range of sleeping bags, especially being a lighter version of our well know ‘Navigator’ sleeping bag. Made to the same exacting standards as the rest of the range these chunky, warm and comfortable bags have a Supersoft lining that’s soft to the touch and provide considerable warmth. Being lightweight, colourful and compact, what’s not to love about the Nautilus sleeping bag?
Part of the Basecamp Range.
• Weight: 1400g / 49oz
• Comfort Rating: 3°C / 37°F
• Low Rating: -2°C / 28°F
• Packsize: 24cm x 20cm / 9" x 8" (Fully Compressed)
• Outer Fabric: Aqualight
• Inner Fabric: SuperSoft
• Insulation: Isofibre
• Origin: Imported
• A lightweight Summer version of our well-known Navigator sleeping bag
• Square shape, designed with freedom in mind
• Can be opened up fully and used as a quilt
• Hanging dry tabs
• Anti-snag two-way zipper
• Insulated zip baffle
• Elasticated drawcord
• Supplied with a compression stuff sack for compact carrying
• Machine washable (check the care label for full details)
• Exceptionally lightweight, perfect for when on the move