Description Wayfayrer provides meals that will fuel you on those big days out! Whether you are camping, walking, climbing, sailing you can enjoy your favourite meals easily and revive your senses! Each meal is sealed in an individual, robust...
Wayfayrer provides meals that will fuel you on those big days out! Whether you are camping, walking, climbing, sailing you can enjoy your favourite meals easily and revive your senses! Each meal is sealed in an individual, robust pouch and are pre-cooked allowing you to enjoy cold; or can be enjoyed hot by immersing the pouch in boiling water for seven to eight minutes. Equally at home in the countryside or in the Himalayas, Wayfayrer meals have been tried and tested at the ends of the earth and are the first choice of food for adventurers and expedition teams!
To be consumed anywhere at any time and to revive your energy, enjoy mixed vegetables in a chilli sauce with wholegrain brown rice! Real food, ready to eat, enjoy hot or cold!
- Real food, ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove
- Storage - Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions
- Shelf life - 3 years from date of manufacture
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
Mixed Vegetables (24%)(Carrot, Onion, Red Pepper, Green Beans (contains Celery), Sweetcorn), Vegemince (20%)(Rehydrated Textured Soya Protein, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast Extract, Malted Barley Extract, Onion Powder, Salt, Garlic Powder, Dextrose, White Pepper), Tomato, Mixed Beans (13%)(Pinto Beans, Red Kidney Beans, Chickpeas), Cooked Wholegrain Brown Rice (11%), Tomato Puree, Olive Oil, Maize Starch, Spices, Garlic Puree, Salt, Green Chilli, Water, Concentrated Lime Juice, Red Chilli.
- Nutritional information (Average values per 100g) - Energy: 510kj/122kcal. Protein: 9.0g. Carbohydrate: 9.9g. Fat: 3.9g.
- Allergens Celery, Soya and Barley.